Friday, January 21, 2011

Super Bowl Ideas

Here are a few Super Bowl ideas to help get you ready for the big game that it is around the corner! I bought this stadium cake a few years ago and have used it soo many times, it is great for tailgates, sports parties and of course the Super Bowl! I usually print out the team names and make decor that I place on tooth pics and place them in the cake. I made these shrimp bowls last year by hollowing out lemons and placing small shrimp in the bowls with a football tooth pic to eat them with.
If you are having children in attendance it is always good to have some activities available for them during game time!
I will post some additional appetizer ideas soon....because the Super Bowl is all about the food--right??!!

1 comment:

  1. The stadium cake looks like so much fun...and i love the idea of using decorated toothpicks as eating utensils!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails