Friday, June 18, 2010

Mermaid Birthday Celebration


It is my daughter's birthday today and we were supposed to have her party this weekend but decided to do it on Monday because a lot of people were out of town for Father's day weekend. We did a little mermaid family celebration today and she had a blast!
We made a little mermaid grotto out of netting and she played with her mermaids in it all day!

We made mermaid cup cake toppers using clothes pins, fabric and stringy yarn for the mermaid's hair--this was a fun project and they looked too cute on top of the cupcakes!!

Happy Birthday to my little mermaid!!


I found this adorable cookie cutter and made mermaid sugar cookies for our little celebration--her Fancy Nancy party is on Monday and I am so excited to share the party details with all of you--stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love mermaids! This is adorable! I am loving the pink background on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails