Monday, October 25, 2010

Cinderella's Carriage

We decided to decorate a special pumpkin for my daughter........I am going away on a girls trip and will not be home for Halloween and my son is flying up to visit friends from our old neighborhood on Halloween.....so my little princess will be home alone having fun with Daddy!
We decided to make Cinderella's carriage out of a 'Fairy Tale' pumpkin! We collected trinkets from all over the house and used a glue gun to attach them--the scary thing is---I did not have to buy a single item for this project.........the craft supplies are endless in this house!
We used the Topsy Turvy Cinderella doll to accompany our fancy fairy tale pumpkin........Happy pumpkin decorating everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Another incredible creation! I'll probably have to steal this idea in a couple years when T is old enough to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails