Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Baking Party




My daughter has been really into baking these days.....so I thought that it would be fun to have a Valentine baking party! I made the girls personalized baking aprons and cupcake wrapper headbands to wear during the party!






Instead of setting up a dessert table, I set up a baking supply table! The table had a variety of baking goods--including a lot of frosting and sprinkles. We baked some items ahead of time to have a selection of baked goods to decorate. I found these cute little rolling pins at the 99 cent store--so perfect for our party!!


My daughter got this adorable cloth bakery booth for Christmas a couple of years ago....It was the perfect place to display all of the beautiful baked goods created by the kids.



I had a few tables set up with different activities ...Including Valentine card making and their FAVORITE activity...working with fondant! The kids had a great time and created some beautiful and yummy treats!

We have been working on some DIY class Valentines that I plan on sharing soon!
Happy Valentine crafting everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice theme color! Love this reddish theme..
    http://jaclinart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and fun, I think it's a memorable

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails