Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Garden Stepping Stone




I bought a stepping stone kit and we decided to make hand prints in the mold.........I have fond childhood memories of printing my hands in fresh laid patio cement and watching it dry... and then looking at it for years to come. We ended up putting in flagstone for our patio so we do not have any prints of the kids hands (or feet). I like the idea of the stepping stone because we can take it with us when we move!
The kit came with some small stones that resembled fish gravel and were a little too bright in color...........so we purchased some smooth glass stones and added some glitter before it dried.......I love how it turned out.....I think we will make a few more to create a path........ This would also make a great Mother's day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails