Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coloring Eggs

We decorated our eggs with flower scrap book embellishments............
We decided to color our eggs a little early to beat the rain coming........


  1. Hi Shawna! It has been awhile since I have popped over to visit your blog...and SO glad I did today--I simply ADORE your Easter egg display, it is STUNNING. I love how you did the grass, ribbons, paper flowers...all on display...beautiful, so creative! I wanted to say hi and thank you for following my blog! It is always great to get to know a bit about the wonderful people who are kind enough to show an interest in Kate Landers Events, LLC! So thank you! Please feel free to contact me anytime,, and of course I am always trying to update my blog with fun new parties, products and tips! Thank you kindly!
    Your creativity, by the way, is fabulous, and if you ever see a post where I request a suggestion for color-scheme or design or theme, your input in particular would mean a lot to me, I see you have fabulous taste and style!


  2. Kate,
    Thank you so much! This really means a lot to me considering I have never seen children's parties equivalent to yours you are AMAZING! I look forward to seeing future events on your inspiring!
    Thank you!!!!

  3. What a great idea - to decorate eggs with scrapbooking stuff (hey, I'm not actually scrapping with any of those things gathering dust anyway!) And then putting on the cupcake stand - genious! Love it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails