Monday, April 5, 2010

Gnome Man's Land


Well here we are sitting in gnome man's land....Easter is over and it is not quite warm enough to participate in outside spring fun...........I thought I would post some ideas to use up those left over Easter treats!
I made these toad stool treats using left over muffin tops from our Easter brunch and covered them with a melted down white chocolate bunny (I added some red food coloring after I melted the chocolate).....and then placed the muffin tops on top of a marshmallow!
We used our Easter eggs to create this fun toad stool appetizer..........place tomato ends on the top of hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with goat cheese..............
Or you may just want to sit on a toad stool and dream of spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails